Full Ceramic Bearing
Bearings with races and balls all made from ceramic materials.
ZrO2 bearing, Si3N4 bearing.
From 3mm to 200mm.
More than 350 types, including metric and inch deep groove ball bearing, self-aligning bearing, angular contact bearing, plain bearing, and spherical bearing. Open type, seal rings, shields can be provided.
Retainer: NYLON, PTFE, PEEK, steel, bronze, or full complements.
Non-standard bearing can be designed and provided upon requirement.
Compared with traditional metal bearing, full ceramic bearing is featured in following aspects:
1. Could be used at higher temperature. Ceramics maintains mechanical properties at high temperature, so full ceramic bearing can be used at elevated temperature.
2. Corrosion resistant. Full ceramic bearing are more suitable for chemical industry application.
3. More suitable for temperature-variation application. Because thermal expansion co-efficiency of ceramic are smaller than metal, so the change of clearance of full ceramic bearing is smaller than that of metal bearing.
4. More resistance to seizing due to smaller thermal expansion.
5. Could work under poor lubrication, because ceramics are self-lubrication. Full ceramic bearing could be used at high-vacuum environment.
6. Could be used as insulation bearing and can prevent Electrical Arcing because ceramics is not electrical conductor.
7. Could be used in magnetic environment because ceramics do not respond to magnetic forces.
Full ceramic bearing could be used in following industries: chemical, semi-conductor, valve & pump, food, electronic, medical, vacuum, refining.
1. Take care of issues resulted from thermal expansion difference between metal and ceramics.
2. Full ceramic bearing is not suitable for heavy loading, impact loading and variable loading application.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
Seal ring and other parts for pumps.Seal Ring0.00Seal ring and other parts for pumps.
Silicon nitride balls, for bearing and valve application.Silicon Nitride Ball0.00Silicon nitride balls, for bearing and valve application.
99.5% Alumina Ball 99.5% Al2O3 BallAlumina Ball0.0099.5% Alumina Ball 99.5% Al2O3 Ball