Ceramic Ball------Al2O3 Ball
●●Compared with steel ball, Al2O3 ball has following advantages:
1. 50% lighter than steel ball, which means less centrifugal force and less friction on the groove during high speed and acceleration.
2. Smaller friction coefficient, more freely rolling.
3. Can be used at higher temperature up to 1750ºC.
4. Never rust, and can roll without lubrication.
5. More corrosion resistant than steel
6. No metal contamination.
8. Electric isolation.
Al2O3 ball is anti-wear, heat-resistant, anti-oxidant, and corrosion resistant in salt solution and other chemicals. One feature of Al2O3 ball is its size remains unchanged up to 1100ºC. Al2O3 ball is mainly used for pump, valve and flow-meter.
●●Al2O3 Content: No less than 99.5%.
●●Size Range: Ф0.800~Ф150mm.
●●Note: 1) plenty of stock. 2) non-standard size could be supplied. 3) fracture toughness is relatively lower. 4) Al2O3 ball is more suitable for cost reduction application. 5) Al2O3 ball is not suitable for application in HCl acid, HF acid and strong alkali.